How to print your own t-shits
It the summer and I am making more frequent visits to the Gym. My modest Gym attire always involves a comfy over-sized t-shirt. My Gym is next Joann fabrics and I popped in last week after my workout to pick up a few white Ts. The were on sale for $2.00. I got 4. Since I am in a marketing and promo mood these day. I decided to spruce up my Ts with my blog's Logo. You will need:
- Iron on T-shirt transfer paper (available at your local office supply store or Joann fabrics)
- White T-shirt
- Image editing software
- Household iron
- Hard surface
- Prepare your art work to the desired size.
- Reverse the image before printing - This is especially critical if you have text in your design. The text should be backwards on screen or on the print out. [caption id="attachment_854" align="alignright" width="300" caption="Flip it!"][/caption]
- Trim the image close to the edge
- Follow the manufacturers instructions to transfer the image
- Admire your shirt.