DIY Promotional Products
I was visiting my local dollar store recently and I picked up a 4 pack of mini memo books. I wanted to brand them with my my logo and some of the illustrations that are usually featured on my handmade pillows. I figured they would make a perfect give away when I participate in my first art and craft show next month. [caption id="attachment_825" align="aligncenter" width="400" caption="Mini Memo Books"][/caption] Here is the process.
- Measure the cover of the memo pad and prepare your are work to fit the measurements. (My cover is 3" x 5")
- Use a clamp to hold the pages of the book together.
- Remove the coil that binds the note pad
- Print your prepares graphic on card stock and cut to the desired size (3" x 5")
- Use a paper punch to punch holes - use the holes on the cover that you are replacing as a guide.
- Replace the spiral binding