How to Sell on Amazon Using Shopify
The new Shopify integration with Amazon makes it easier than ever to list your products on the world’s largest marketplace – Amazon. While your online store showcases your brand and offers the most control over customer experience, expanding the ways you sell with Shopify allows you to do even more. For the right businesses, selling on Amazon can increase sales by reaching new shoppers who are not already familiar with your company.
Shopify’s Amazon sales channel lets you:
- Create new Amazon listings in Fashion, Apparel and Accessories directly from Shopify
- For products that exist on Amazon, create offers directly from Shopify in any category
- Sync product details, variants and images to your Amazon Seller Central account
- Link Shopify products with your existing Amazon listings for any category
- Set unique price and reserve inventory just for Amazon listings
- Easily reconcile revenue from Amazon sales using Shopify reports
- Sync inventory tracked by Shopify with Amazon listing
- Fulfill Amazon orders directly from Shopify
Continue reading for full details on how to sell on Amazon using Shopify!
|Start your free trial|